Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cloth Diapering Basics

...By a very NON-expert!  





After getting quite a few questions from friends and family about cloth diapering, I decided to *attempt* to answer a few of the more common questions in a video!  If you haven't watched it yet, be sure to click play above!  

In this video, I will cover the following questions:
  • How do cloth diapers work?
  • What do you do with a wet diaper?
  • What do you do with a poopy diaper (because what mom doesn't love to talk about poop, right?!)
  • Why use cloth diapers?  

I'm still a newb to cloth diapering, but what I've figured out is that the best way to learn is to dive in head first!  No one cloth diapering momma does it the same, and we all have different tastes and preferences. While one mom may swear by all-in-one diapers, another may only like pockets, and some even like good old-fashioned prefolds!  There is no right or wrong, only what is right for you!

I'm excited about doing some more cloth diapering videos, and would love to know what other questions you have!  Once I have some more questions compiled, I will get another video together!  So be sure to leave questions in the comments below!

xoxo 
Dani

PS- This was my FIRST video ever so be sure to spare me some grace!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment