Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Life is a Fairytale!

Today is a very special day!  It is one of my beautiful friend's birthday!

I met Tara a few years ago after becoming her assistant in her hair and makeup business, Fairytale Hair & Makeup.  I learned pretty quickly that Tara is ten kinds of crazy, incredibly brave, successful, passionate, and secretly wishes she could be reincarnated as   believes she is a Disney Princess! 

Back when we met, we spent a lot of time in the car together, driving to Los Angeles to do hair and makeup for weddings at hours where there were only two kinds of people out:  criminals and us.  (and GIRL do we have some funny stories from those days!)

Since then, Tara has become a huge part of my life!  She has taught me so much about adventure, love, & following dreams.  It's definitely safe to say I love this crazy chic!  

So without any further blabbering, Happy Birthday to my fabulous friend!  Life is so much better with you in it!  Thank you for showing me that with some faith, (and a little bit of pixie dust), every story can be a fairytale!  MUAH! 



xoxo
Dani

PS-
Be sure to head over to her facebook page and show her some Birthday L-O-V-E! 
Fairytale Hair & Makeup on Facebook

PSS-
See that yin-yang chocolatey goodness in the picture?  If you have not been to The Melting Pot and ordered it, drop everything you are doing and go get some!  The. Best. Ever!  Seriously

1 comment:

  1. I seriously Love you too! Thank you and Brian for being the most amazing friends. For finding me!!! This is truly the best Birthday present. I adore you!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete